Thursday, August 2, 2012

More Progress More Updates

I've been busy for the past few days. I now have a working converter.
I've hooked up the new LED lights on the upper cabinets.
I also installed a porch light with an interior switch. (I've really wanted one of these since I saw someone else do it. It's very cool!)

The cabinet doors have also been painted a lovely teal? robins egg? - Oh whatever color it is...It does seem to match the stripes on my interior fabric perfectly though! 

BOLER VIRTUAL TOUR

THE APPROACH - AIN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL
View from the door.
The cabinets - Still have some finishing touches to add IKEA GOODIES..
OH YEA! That's the light switch for the porch light!
TABLE / BED area. LOVE THE FABRIC & CURTAINS!
UM the other side of the amazing Table / BED area

Lights (those are 24 LEDs up in there) Luckily the light is just right I was thinking it would look like close encounters when both of these lights were on....
 
The light over the table - These lights are stainless and waterproof (marine style)











Well that wraps up the tour for now. Tomorrow I have to take out all the curtains and cushions so they can work on the windows again... It's a BOLER thing=)

2 comments:

  1. I love it Shawn!!! It looks great! Love the new cupboard doors, the lights....special fondness for the cushion covers tho!! Now I really want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, did you turn the covers around? Do they fit better?

    ReplyDelete