Sunday, July 29, 2012

Progress Today! - Gotta love it when a plan comes together!


 LIGHTS

LED lights installed! There are 24 LEDs in these bad boys. 
This Boler is going to light up like a flying saucer!

COOKIN WITH GAS!

I youtubed how to flare soft copper line....
I don't know why people record stuff like that but they are totally my people!
Had to uninstall the old Coleman and cut and re-flare the gas lines. It's working and there were no trips to the hospital ;)

 STAYIN' PUT

NEW Latches! http://www.vintagetrailersupply.com/
 Now I can drive around without all the cupboards flying open....maybe?
Still wish these were SILVER, but I was lucky to fine ones that fit exactly.
UM I LOVE antique brass =)

CHARGE THOSE GADGETS!

Added a 12V power socket for the iPad
At this point you may be asking....Did you install the converter? Do these lovely lights and iPad charge station HAVE power????

UM NO - Thinking I need to sort out my window situation before I go to town on the converter.
Still seem to be leaking from time to time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment