Sunday, June 10, 2012

My 1974 Boler!

I recently purchased one of these little gems after much searching. I watched the Winnipeg kijiji listings for weeks to find the perfect one. Another great place to find them is on http://www.fiberglass-rv-4sale.com/ they list classifieds Boler as well as listings for many of its kin.

We looked at 4-5 during our search. There are many things to look for when searching for your very own egg. I'll post a link to the buyers checklist later.

There weren't that many for sale in WPG when we were looking, but I wanted to get going so we could do some camping!

I think we really lucked out when we found this one. The owners were really cool! We couldn't have purchased from nicer people!


My new favorite online hangout is fiberglassrv.com. There a many helpful "Egg" owners on this site.
There are also tons of mods / suggestions. My first task is to fix the wiring on the Boler. The tail lights work, but nothing else. After that who knows...so much to do! So much fun! This little egg and I are going to be spending a lot of time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment