Saturday, June 30, 2012

Progress continues...New tongue box

I got a box for the boler a few weeks ago at Canadian Tire.

I'd been looking around for one of these for a while but they are just really expensive. I saw this one on the Canadian tire website and added a "Sale Alert" so that I'd get an email when this box when on sale. Less than a week later it went on stale for $200.00 which is still a lot, but a nice savings of $40.00 so I picked it up.

It's been sitting in the garage waiting for me to get up the nerve to drill through the trailer frame to install it. Many thanks to Jake for helping me get that job done!

The plan -  to move the propane tank and the battery into a secure box at the front of the trailer.
I'm still moving towards installing my new converter, but needed to first install an outlet then take care of installing the battery...progress has been made!

Check out the new Delta aluminum tongue box!
The Box

Room left for my battery box.


No comments:

Post a Comment