Monday, June 11, 2012

New LED Tail Lights

I finally finished rewiring the Boler yesterday. I couldn't wait to test it all out (which I ended up doing in the rain). My new Power Fist 7 inch LED tail lights are working perfectly!....that's the good news.
All the other lights on the trailer are NOT working. On closer inspection I discovered that all the old light fixtures had bad / broken 12V bulbs.  I also noticed that I have one leading running light on the passenger side that is orange, but all the other running lights are red... I'm thinking all will be well with new lights / bulbs.  I hate to remove the original running lights, but I am so impressed with the brightness of the tail lights that I think I'll be going all LED.

They are huge and bright! Like two light up dinner plates!

Back to Princess Auto to get new running lights =)

No comments:

Post a Comment